
I, Dusty, am a..brown Cali bitch that is quite the opinionated,political, pain-in-the-ass, in your face kinda girl that also loves baseball and music to a fault.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.--Albert Einstein-*
You know...I really thought we made a difference during the Vietnam War. We, the collective we, were so dedicated we ate, slept and lived the anti-war movement lifestyle.
This time around...its fucking different. Even the anti-war leaders have 'agendas' that have nothing to do with ending the never-ending wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Political agendas will always ruin 'the cause'. Take my word for it..or don't, but I have seen it from all sides of the leftwing fence.
I am older now...and the body is breaking down...but I still believe we can change things for the better...as long as we are committed and damn vocal about it.
I will not be silent....nope, not as long as I have a breath in my tired old body.
If you are looking for me....
About this blog
I do not mince words and I cuss a lot. If you are one of those folks who can not tolerate graphic, obnoxious, foul-mouthed females with an opinion...this ain't the blog for you.
Some of my fellow housemates
fucking cats and dogs run the damn place!
Nicky in her younger days..
3 of our rescued kittens










